1. What types of cookies are set?
2. How long they persist on your user’s browser
Cookies will be stored in your browsers memory for each browsers stated retention time or until you clear your cookies. To clear your cookies go to your browser settings and remove the cookies you no longer wish to have stored.
3. What data they track/the categories of personal information collected
Each cookie has a different function. We categorize cookies into 2 buckets:
- Essential: These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website. They are first party cookies which means we do not share any information with other organisations.
- Functional: These cookies are about site performance. Allowing these cookies will improve your experience.
5. How to reject cookies and or delete them